Welcome to my crazy world!

Welcome to my crazy world.
Tell me about your travels.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A trip to Hawaii

Green Sand Beech, Big Island
Coral Beach Kona
Black Sand Beach, Big Island
Waikiki Beach, Oahu















Puu Oo Vent At Sunrise

Akaka Fall, Big Island

Evening Lava Glow



Hardened Lava Pahoehoe
  Wish I was in Hawaii right now.  Been there twice.  A fantastic time to be anytime of year.  People are fabulous.  Kind, friendly and very relaxed.  I've been to Oahu, which has Honolulu and Waikiki Beach.  I have also been to the  Big Island Twice.  That is my favorite of the two.  I hope to get to go to check the other 5 out.  The farmer's markets are like nothing here in the States, they are so much better.  The fruit is so much larger and fresh!  Here are a few pictures from the Big Island mostly.  One is from Waikiki Beach with Honolulu in the background.  You have beaches of all different colors, black, white, green and tan.  I even saw on that looked like salt and pepper. Enjoy and Relax looking at them.  Sorry I can't afford to give you a plane ticket, but this is the best I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment