Welcome to my crazy world!

Welcome to my crazy world.
Tell me about your travels.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chicago, IL

Chicago is a great city. Navy Pier with the lights of the city reflecting off Lake Michigan at night is magical. The variety of ethnic food is out of this world. Your can go from China town to Greek town in just a few minutes by bus or taxi. Be fair warned about the taxi drivers, my daughter thinks their driving skills are a little on the crazy side. The Sears Tower (now Willis Tower) is still very high. You can stand off on a see through ledge now with nothing under you but plexy glass if you desire. After that you may want to wind down at the Russian Tea Room, for a cup of yes, tea. It's a little pricey though. Don't forget to take in the theater district while you are there. One of my favorites is to visit the museums. I really like the Field Museum (Natural History). This is probably one of is not my favorite city to visit. If you get a chance you must go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment